2x1Starting From €1.79Starting From €1.79
High in Fiber, Source of Protein
- Stone-ground type "1" wheat flour *.
* The flour has been treated with L-Ascorbic Acid, which has a technological function. There is no trace of it once the product is cooked and therefore it does not need to be declared on the label.
It may contain traces of milk, eggs, soya, sesame seeds and lupins.
Wheat is the most important grain for human nutrition, due to its wide use in bakery, pastry and fresh pasta. With its specific, traditional stone ground processing, the flour is characterized by an irregular granulation, a high content of bran and the preservation of the precious wheat germ.
2x1Starting From €3.50Starting From €3.50
Source of Protein, Rich in Fiber
- Quinoa flour
It may contain traces of soybeans, sesame seeds, eggs and lupins.
Quinoa is a herbaceous plant belonging to the family of Amaranthaceae, native to the Andes and historically at the base of the diet of pre-Columbian civilizations.
Obtained from the grinding of its seeds, quinoa flour has a characteristic green-grey colour.
Rich in precious nutrients and naturally gluten-free, it is distinguished by the excellent concentrations of dietary fiber, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and calcium.
Thanks to its nutritional properties, quinoa flour is highly appreciated by those who follow a healthy eating style.
2x1Starting From €1.85Starting From €1.85
Fiber Source, Low Sugar
- Wheat flour type "2" 86%,
- sunflower oil powder (milk proteins),
- raising agents 3.8% (Glucono delta-lactone, sodium bicarbonate),
- deactivated brewer's yeast,
- natural flavour.
This special mix makes it possible to obtain a semi-wholegrain pizza with a golden colour, an intense taste and unique aromas. Your pizza will have a crust incredibly crunchy.