ORGANIC DRIED SOURDOUGH (PAPER CANISTER)
Organic spelt sourdough
- Organic spelt sourdough, ideal for short and long leavening.
- It gives special aromas and more volume to bread, pizza and focaccia.
- The freshness-saving lid allows to easily open and close the package.
- Made from organic spelt sourdough, this organic dried sourdough enhances the flavor and aroma of homemade bread, pizza and focaccia.
- It can be used for short and long leavening and it replaces brewer’s yeast.
- It increases the volume both during leavening and baking, for a perfect leavening process.
- This packaging preserves the freshness for longer
Organic Dried Sourdough: the freshness-saving and eco-friendly canister
Thanks to the new packaging in paper canister, our Organic Dried Sourdough preserves the freshness for longer, in a natural way. The freshness-saving cover allows the package to be easily opened and closed, ensuringa better preservation of the yeast.
The canister is made of paper and is fully recyclable: throw the cover in the plastic collection, the canister in the paper one and the easy-peel-off lid in the aluminium one. It is an eco-friendly package, designed to reduce the daily use of plastic. In addition, the canister has an aluminized cardboard, that protects the product from light sources and air intake.
What is Organic dried sourdough?
Our Organic Dried Sourdough is made from a selection of the best organic sourdoughs. It does not require the addition of brewer's yeast and is ideal for both short and long leavening. One of the main advantages of using our Dried Sourdough is that it enhances the flavor of baked bread. It gives the dough a pleasant fragrance and an intense aroma, improving the workability of the dough. It is ideal for all types of homemade bread, pizza and focaccia.
- Dried type "0" wheat flour *
- Dried spelt sourdough* 8,5%
- Dried brewer's yeast 4,9%
- Vital wheat gluten*
Possible allergens: milk, egg, soy, sesame seeds and lupine.
How to use Ruggeri Organic Dried Sourdough?
For homemade bread, pizza and focaccia
- Short Leavening: add 20% to the total amount of flour of the recipe and let rise for 2 hours at room temperature. For example, add 100 g of Dried Sourdough to 500 g of flour and follow the instructions of the recipe.
- Long leavening: reduce the dosage of the Dried Sourdough to 10% and put the dough into the fridge for 6/8 hours.
How to store Ruggeri Organic Dried Sourdough?
This kind of packaging preserves the freshness of Ruggeri Organic Dried Sourdough. Thanks to the paper canister, it lasts more. Keep it in a cool place like the fridge, especially during the hottest months.
Suggested recipe for Bread with Ruggeri Organic Sourdough
- 500 g type “0” wheat flour
- 100 g of Organic Dried Sourdough (dosed at 20%)
- 10 g of salt
- 300 ml of water
Method: In a bowl, mix all ingredients for about 10 minutes, until the dough is smooth and homogeneous. Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes covered with a cloth and form a loaf. Let the loaf rest on a baking tray covered with baking paper, for 150-180 minutes in the oven off. Remove the tray, turn the oven to 220°C and then bake for 20-25 minutes.
A casa tua, con pochi semplici passi.
SOLO INGREDIENTI NATURALI
Non utilizziamo emulsionanti chimici.
Entro 3 giorni lavorativi.
(in base alla disponibilità)
Per ogni dubbio o domanda.
SEMPRE IL 5% DI SCONTO
Per gli ordini sopra i 100 euro.