DRIED WHEAT SOURDOUGH WITH YEAST (PAPER CANISTER)
- Active dried sourdough, ideal for short and long leavening.
- It gives fragrance, volume and crunchiness to homemade bread, pizza and focaccia.
- The freshness-saving lid allows to easily open and close the package.
- Made from top quality wheat germ, our Dried Sourdough enhances flavor and aroma of homemade bread, pizza and focaccia.
- It can be used for both short and long leavening and it replaces brewer's yeast.
- It increases the volume both during leavening and baking.
- This packaging preserves the freshness for longer.
Dried Sourdough with yeast: the freshness-saving and eco-friendly canister
Thanks to the new packaging in paper canister, our Dried Sourdough preserves the freshness for longer, in a natural way. The freshness-saving cover allows the package to be easily opened and closed, ensuringa better preservation of the yeast.
The canister is made of paper and is fully recyclable: throw the cover in the plastic collection, the canister in the paper one and the easy-peel-off lid in the aluminium one. It is an eco-friendly package, designed to reduce the daily use of plastic. In addition, the canister has an aluminized cardboard, that protects the product from light sources and air intake.
What is Ruggeri Dried Sourdough?
Dried Sourdough is made from a very fine flour containing wheat germ. It does not require the addition of brewer's yeast and is ideal for both short and long leavening. One of the main advantages of using our Dried Sourdough is that it enhances the flavor of the baked bread. It gives the dough a pleasant fragrance and an intense aroma, improving the workability of the dough. It is ideal for all types of homemade bread, pizza and focaccia.
- Sourdough with wheat Germ 73% (wheat flour, wheat germ dried sourdough 10%)
- Vital wheat gluten
- Dry brewer’s yeast 10%
How to use Ruggeri Dried Sourdough?
For homemade bread, pizza and focaccia
- Short Leavening: add 10% to the total amount of flour in the recipe and let rise for 2 hours at room temperature. For example, add 50 g of sourdough to 500 g of flour and follow the instructions of the recipe.
- Long leavening: reduce the dosage of the Dried Sourdough to 5% and put the dough into the fridge for 6/8 hours. For leavening longer than 12 hours, use 2% to 3% of the total amount of flour.
How to store Ruggeri Dried Sourdough?
This kind of packaging preserves the freshness of Ruggeri Dried Sourdough. Thanks to the canister, it lasts more. Keep it in a cool place like the fridge, especially during the hottest months.
Suggested recipe for Bread with Ruggeri Dried Sourdough
- 500 g type “0” wheat flour
- 50 g of Dried Sourdough with yeast (dosed at 10%)
- 10 g of salt
- 300 ml of water
Procedure: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for about 10 minutes, until the dough is smooth and homogeneous. Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes covered with a cloth and form a loaf. Let the loaf rest on a baking tray covered with baking papaper, for 150-180 minutes in the oven off. Remove the tray, turn the oven to 220°C and bake for 20-25 minutes.
A casa tua, con pochi semplici passi.
SOLO INGREDIENTI NATURALI
Non utilizziamo emulsionanti chimici.
Entro 3 giorni lavorativi.
(in base alla disponibilità)
Per ogni dubbio o domanda.
SEMPRE IL 5% DI SCONTO
Per gli ordini sopra i 100 euro.