Migliora® Pane – natural improver for bread
Enzymatic bread improver for homemade bread
- New product to bake your best homemade bread ever
- Increases the volume of your loaves, giving a crumbly and golden crust
- Natural-origin improver suitable with your usual recipe
- Perfect for all types of bread, Migliora® Pane is the natural improver to get your best homemade bread ever, without changing your usual recipe!
- Thanks to the natural activity of its enzymes, it increases the volume of your loaves and makes the crust crumbly and golden.
- Migliora® Pane is not a yeast! Simply add it to your favorite recipe: for short leavening, just add 2 spoons to 500 g of flour; for long leavening, add 1 spoon.
- One canister of this enzymatic bread improver is enough for 3 kg of flour.
- Try Migliora® Pane in combination with our Dried Sourdough for a greater result!
- Migliora® Pane can replace Diastatic Barley Malt in home baking, in order to get a more regular fermentation, a higher hole structure of the crumb and a more golden and fragrant crust
What is Migliora® Pane and how do the enzymes work?
The innovative natural improver Migliora® Pane increases the volume of your homemade bread, giving it a golden and crumbly crust. Its secret lies in its enzymes: watch the video (Italian language only) and find out everything you need to know about how the natural energy of enzymes improves your recipes!
- Wheat flour
It may contain milk, eggs, soy, sesame seeds and lupine.
How to use Migliora® Pane improver
Don't change your favorite recipe to get your best homemade bread ever! Simply add Migliora® Pane improver to flour and yeast. It is easy to dose, thanks to the special 10 g dosing spoon included. It will make your homemade bread even more fragrant and voluminous.
For short Leavening: for leavening of about 2 hours, add 2 spoons per 500 g of flour; then follow the instructions of your recipe.
For long Leavening: for leavening longer than 2 hours, add 1 spoon per 500 g of flour; then follow the instructions in your recipe.
It replaces Diastatic Barley Malt in home baking: use Migliora® Pane improver in order to get a more regular fermentation, a higher hole structure of the crumb and a more golden and fragrant crust. The term "diastatic" means that this malt contains natural enzymes which decompose flour starches into sugars. So yeasts can immediately assimilate these sugars. Usually Diastatic Malt is used in recipes with sourdough and in long leavenings recipes.
Our recipe for homemade bread with Migliora® Pane improver
500 g of type "0" wheat flour
2 spoons of Migliora® Pane improver
15 g of fresh brewer's yeast
10 g of salt
300 of ml water
Procedure: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for about 10 minutes, until the dough is smooth and homogeneous. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes covered with a cloth. Let the loaf rest for 150-180 minutes inside the oven turned off, putting it on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Next, take the baking tray out of the oven and turn it on to 220°C. Bake the loaf for 20-25 minutes. For longer leavening, use 1 spoon of Migliora® Pane per 500 g of flour.
A casa tua, con pochi semplici passi.
SOLO INGREDIENTI NATURALI
Non utilizziamo emulsionanti chimici.
Entro 3 giorni lavorativi.
(in base alla disponibilità)
Per ogni dubbio o domanda.
SEMPRE IL 5% DI SCONTO
Per gli ordini sopra i 100 euro.