Migliora® Dolci – baking powder
Special yeast for soft cakes
- New product to bake your best soft cakes ever
- Increases the volume of your cakes, making them softer for longer
- Easy-to-use canister package with dosing spoon
- Migliora® Dolci is the baking powder to get your best homemade cakes ever, without changing your usual recipe!
- Thanks to the natural activity of its enzymes, it increases the volume of your cakes, giving an incredible softness for longer.
- Simply use it to your favorite recipe: add 2 spoons to 500 g of flour.
- You can prepare up to 12 cakes with one canister of Migliora® Dolci baking powder.
What is Migliora® Dolci and how do the enzymes work?
The innovative yeast Migliora® Dolci increases the volume of your homemade cakes, making them softer for longer. Its secret lies in its enzymes: watch the video (Italian language only) and find out everything you need to know about how the natural energy of enzymes improves your recipes!
- Leavening agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, potato starch)
- Wheat Starch
It may contain milk, eggs, soy, sesame seeds and lupins.
How to use Migliora® Dolci baking powder
For the best homemade cakes ever, use our baking powder in your favorite recipe! Migliora® Dolci is easy to dose, thanks to the special 10 g scoop, and will make your cakes soft and voluminous.
Recommended dosage: use 2 spoons per 500 g of flour.
Get up to 12 cakes: with one canister of Migliora® Dolci yeast (120 g) you can prepare up to 12 homemade cakes.
Our recipe for homemade donut cake with Migliora® Dolci
250 g type “0” wheat flour
1 spoon of Migliora® Dolci yeast
2 large eggs
125 ml of milk
150 g of sugar
150 g of butter
1 pinch of salt
Lemon zest to taste
Procedure: we recommend using all the ingredients at room temperature, to work the dough better. In a bowl pour the butter in pieces and the sugar; whip with electric whips for at least 5 minutes. The mixture should be light and fluffy. Pour the eggs, one at a time (wait until the first egg is well incorporated before adding the next one). Add the salt and lemon zest to taste. Pour the milk, alternating with the flour sifted with the Migliora® Dolci yeast, and continue to mix with the electric whisk until the mixture is smooth. Grease and sprinkle with flour a mold; then pour in the mixture. Bake the cake in a preheated oven in static mode at 180° C for 45 minutes.
A casa tua, con pochi semplici passi.
SOLO INGREDIENTI NATURALI
Non utilizziamo emulsionanti chimici.
Entro 3 giorni lavorativi.
(in base alla disponibilità)
Per ogni dubbio o domanda.
SEMPRE IL 5% DI SCONTO
Per gli ordini sopra i 100 euro.