- This homemade pizza mix allows you to get a delicious pizza in a few minutes, thanks to the instant leavening.
- The pizza will we very tasty, thanks to the type 2 wheat flour, a not refined semi-wholemeal flour, and thanks to the dried durum wheat sourdough.
- The pizza will have a golden color, a wide alveolation and a super crispy crust.
- This Ruggeri istant pizza mix already contains all the dosed ingredients: you only need to add water and olive oil.
Istant Pizza Mix: a semi-wholemeal pizza, ready in a few minutes
With the Instant Pizza Mix you get a soft and tasty semi-wholemeal pizza. This mix is characterized by Type 2 Wheat Flour, much less refined than Type 0. The dough requires only 5 minutes of rest, so you don’t have to wait for the leavening no more.
- Type 2 wheat flour 95%
- Raising agents (glucone-delta-lactone, sodium bicarbonate)
- Dried durum wheat sourdough
- Brewer’s yeast
It may contain milk, eggs, soy, lupins and sesame seeds.
How to prepare a quick pizza with the Instant Pizza Mix Ruggeri
The preparation of this homemade pizza is very easy, as you only need to add water and olive oil. It is in fact a ready-to-use mix that already contains all the ingredients, including yeast and salt. Here are all the steps of the recipe.
In a mixer or in a bowl pour 500 g of instant pizza mix, add 300 ml of water and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well until the dough is smooth and homogeneous. Let the dough rest 5 minutes covered with a cloth. Grease your hands with a little olive oil and roll out the dough on a previously oiled baking tray (25cmx36cm size). Season the pizza to taste and bake at 210° for about 22 minutes. For white pizza: prick the surface of the pizza with a fork before baking; season to taste after baking.